Why aromatherapy soy candles?
So you’re wondering what exactly is an aromatherapy soy candle, right?
What exactly makes aromatherapy soy candle different from any other candle? Why should you buy an aromatherapy soy candle when you can have just any scented candle right off the shelf? What is it about aromatherapy soy candles that people want?
If you have questions about aromatherapy soy candles similar to these, then you have arrived at the right place to seek out your answers.
First things first, why an aromatherapy soy candle? A candle is a candle is a candle, right?
Well, on some level, that is true. But when you look at it from another angle, you find that it is not quite. There are many hidden benefits of burning aromatherapy soy candles, some of which you can’t find in ordinary, paraffin wax candles.
- Aromatherapy soy candles are said to burn clean. Have you noticed burning an ordinary candle and you notice that the paraffin wax often turn dark or the smoke coming from the flame is black? That, my friends, is what you call “soot” and it can have negative effects not only on the body but on home interiors as well. Aromatherapy soy candles are soot free. What’s more, their wicks are made of 100% cotton which means no lead, no zinc, and no petroleum fumes to breathe.
- Aromatherapy soy candles are also highly scented from top to bottom. Have you ever bought a candle that smelled delicious when you first used it but then halfway through you realized you could barely smell it? Aromatherapy soy candles are highly scented because the essential oils used in aromatherapy are blended into the wax mixture and throughout the entire candle.
- Aromatherapy soy candles also burn evenly. This is because the cotton wicks of aromatherapy soy candles are spiraled to ensure that the candle burns evenly every time. You will never waste your money on any unused wax. This also allows aromatherapy soy candles to burn cooler, allowing them to last 50% longer.
- Aromatherapy soy candles use non-toxic and non-carcinogenic wax. They make the most environmentally friendly candle available. Paraffin candles on the other hand impart numerous toxins and carcinogens in to the air while burning. This produced unhealthy indoor air quality and you certainly don’t want that.
- Aromatherapy soy candles are made from all natural soybeans. These soybeans are farm-grown and most of them are organic, which means that they were never exposed to the chemicals contained in pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Paraffin wax candles on the other hand are made from petroleum-based by product of gasoline and kerosene refining.